17 October, 2011

And now for Beyond...

So Finn has now reached the elderly age of 2 weeks, which I think takes us officially out of Bump, and into Beyond!
And to celebrate this milestone, there are some changes afoot...

1) I'm not going to commit to a regular blogging day/time anymore - instead I will just update as and when I've got something to post (so you'll just have to keep checking!).  This might mean multiple posts a week, or one post every other week - who knows!? (isn't it exciting??)

2) There will be loads more posts that aren't so much me writing things down - but more just straight up pictures and videos.  This is so we don't irritate people by emailing them constantly.  Instead they will all be in one place for you to peruse at your leisure

3) That place has changed!  For various reasons, I'm putting a full stop on the pregnancy blog and starting a new one just for Finn.  So please change your bookmarks to the new Friends of Finn page!  You can find it here:  http://friendsoffinn.blogspot.com/

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment